In addition to the support and guidance provided by our office, be sure to consider to the following resources for additional support on engaging undergraduates in research and fellowship opportunities.
Please visit the following pages for information on campus-specific grants and events, such as research exhibitions and fairs.
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- College of Arts and Architecture
- Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications
- College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Development
- College of Information Sciences and Technology
- College of the Liberal Arts
- Eberly College of Science
- Smeal College of Business
- Undergraduate Summer Research Opportunities